This time it's club secretary, Carl Schumacher. Thanks for sharing your stories Carl. Here's what he had to say:
1. We all know you're a member of the famous York Postal Harriers but away from the club what does your work life look like (or retired or something else entirely)?
Having worked for Natwest for nearly 20 years I spend my days traveling around Yorkshire, Humberside and Tyneside supporting companies with Employment Law. The job can get very interesting when you get questions like “She took a photo of her naked parts and sent it to all the drivers. Can we sack her”
2. How has life changed in the last week and how have you been able to adapt your running routines?
Working from home. Running in the wilds
3. Is there any support you need that your fellow YPHers could help with?
Any tips to lose weight and strengthen the core
4. Are there any skills you've got that could help others at this time?
I have the flexibility to be going shopping for people and delivering the goods (this answer is bound to get a response from our resident comedian, Mr Partridge)
5. In a positive sense, is there anything that the current situation has allowed you to do that you wouldn't have been able to previously?
Paint the decking in the garden !!!
And last but not least, here's Carl finishing the Brass Monkey having carried his daughter all the way round. Great effort Carl.